Purification is a key element in the beverage industry and activated carbons play a vital role in this application.
Our grades are used in conjunction with bleaching earth in vegetable oil refining processes.
Our granular activated carbons and filtration systems remove organic and inorganic contaminants from groundwater.
Who We Are
Universal Carbons (India) under the brand name UCI is Leading Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Activated Carbon of all specifications for purification and decolourisation in different industries. UCI has a team of professionals and experts who have relevant credentials and immense industry experience. Backing on their in-depth knowledge we have catered to the varied needs of many clients. We have a well-diversified, young and dynamic team with several years of experience, which justifies our forces in the industrial field.
- Pioneers in India with over 35 Years in Activated Carbon business
- Annual Capacity of 4000 tons.
- All major Indian & Multinational Pharmaceutical companies are clients
- Exports to Europe, Middle East & Asia
- Manufacturing facilities in strategic locations like Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Hyderabad, Gujarat, Mumbai, Rajasthan and Jammu & Kashmir providing easy access to high quality raw materials.
How Activated Carbon Is Used To Treat Waste Water
Considered the best performing agent for eliminating pollutants from commercial and municipal and industrial waste waters…
Reducing Toxicity With Powdered Activated Carbon
More than 90 years, powdered activated carbons have been used to purify a multitude of food items…
Benefits of Activated Carbon
Charcoal is just as beneficial today as it was in ancient Egypt. The Egyptians used it for infected wounds…